Saturday 10 March 2012

Originally written on 11.02.12 14:26


Its' started to hurt so much that I Have to let go of everything, that I Have to forget about everything, everything that is, how I have seen it, and even am seeing it. Just forget about it, forget about everything, and theres only one lead to trace, leading to me, the single only one me, without any attachments, without any boundaries in another sense. Leading out to the world, without fear, only courage, When I think, "but how will that be possible?", then the back push comes, "there is no staying either.", here is nothing of me, no pulse. It's used, if there ever even was anything to be used, or found, or learned here, it's no more. There is no way back, only forward, I no longer even choose to take that way amongst other, there is only that way. and everything is silent, and filled with a force of the beat of the earth, the rhytm to which I can dance, if I want to. I can sit in it, and its there, I can do anything in it, the beat … is there.
Alive, communicating, in emotion. true emotion. it is all that is.

Written in a notebook, excuse the grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment